Mrs. Crull's Second Grade Class

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Connor Prairie Field Trip Part 1

Last Friday we went on our first field trip of the year to Connor Prairie. We had a beautiful day and everyone had a great time! Here are some pictures that I took. I apologize that I did not get pictures of a wide variety of students. Every field trip this happens, I get lots of pictures of the same kids because we end up being at the same places at the same time. So, please forgive me if you don't see yourself.


And were off! Here we are riding the bus to Connor Prairie.


This was really cool. These are seeds from a plant called a puff of love. The plant has these puffball like sacks on it. Inside the sacks are seeds, and on each seed is a heart. If you look real close, you can see the cream colored heart on the brown seed. I got a couple of seeds and I am going to try and plant them. We will see if Mrs. Crull can actually make something grow from "scratch"! :)


This is Chloe, her mom and Jade petting a calf. This year they had a lot of people and things out for us to see and do.


Here is Gabby looking at the cute baby chicks.
Posted by Picasa