Mrs. Crull's Second Grade Class

Saturday, August 8, 2009

What I've been doing this summer!

I have had a very busy summer! It has gone by WAY TOO FAST!
Here are some pictures of the highlights of my summer.
We put together a swing set for our boys. It took a long time to finish, and we still need to put the top shade piece on. Brannon and Alex have really enjoyed playing on it this summer. Do you have a swing set? Wasn't it fun the first time you got to play on it!

The other big project this summer was a concrete porch. We are still putting on the finishing touches (like a fire pit!), but be LOVE spending time outside on it. It is SO nice to eat lunch and dinner outside. Do you and your family eat outside in the summer?

The boys and I had a great time going on "adventures" this summer too. There is a big vacant area by our house that we like to ride our bikes through. We also like to climb the big hill that is there. The last time we went, we had a picnic at the top! Another place we enjoyed going was Falls Park in Pendleton. We cooled off by playing in the creek there. Have you ever gone a crazy "adventure" where you use your imagination?

The best part of summer is spending time with my family and friends.
I hope you had a great time with your family and friends this summer! I can't wait to hear all about it when school starts!
Posted by Picasa