Mrs. Crull's Second Grade Class

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome to my class blog!

I would like to welcome these students to my class:

Matthew B, Luke C, Marie C, Evan D, Lauren D, Alyssa D,

Andrew G, Bennett H, Grant H, Jacob H, Hannah H, Michaela J,

Samantha K, Ryker L, Kade L, Simon M, Olivia M, Rachel O,

Abigail R, Haley R, Riley W, and Mackenzie W


I am very excited about this school year and all the things we will be doing and learning!


Through out the school year, I will be updating my class blog so that students, parents, friends, grandparents....whoever, can check in and see what we are doing. This was a fun and helpful way for me to keep everyone involved last year, and I am looking forward to continuing it this year.

Take some time and check out the postings from last school year.

I look forward to meeting you all on Wednesday!

Love,

Mrs. Crull