Mrs. Crull's Second Grade Class

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Friday was quite a day in Mrs. Crull's class! We had our Halloween parade and party! The mom's and dad's did a great job planning and helping out in the classroom to make our Halloween party a lot of fun! Here are some pictures from this exciting day.

The little guy is my son Alex who came to walk in the parade. My other son Brannon was there too. Every one's costumes were great! We had Princess Pheona, skeletons, ghostly ghouls, Batman, Darth Vader, a knight, a pirate, a veterinarian, a Granny, and more!

Allie's baby sister was there as a ladybug, and we saw Noah's new baby sister dressed as a bunny!

I was dressed as a "fanatic sports fan". My boys were dressed as Ironman and Optimus Prime. I'm glad Princess Pheona chose Shrek instead of this evil looking guy! Sorry Ryan! :)

Here's our class! Dressed and ready to go!


Parade Time!


Now it's time for some Halloween treats and Bingo!

Catwoman Corie, Darth Vader Matthew, Miss Green Outfit Wearing (not sure what you really were :-) Chloe, Mr. Incredibly Snaggle Toothed Evan, and Dark Knight Jacob were looking good!!!

I thought maybe "Miss Behaving" (ya right! :-) Emma and "Major Flirt" (really :-) Chloe would make a good picture. Gabby, I LOVE your costume! You would make an excellent veterinarian!

Last but definitely not least, Matthew T., our visiting GRANNY! I couldn't believe you chose to wear a dress! :) You crack me up! And Matthew K. and Corie...don't you know better than to pick on a poor old lady! ;-)